Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Creative Caravan Goes to Canada!

Happy New Year!
Wishing you all the best in 2010!

The new and actual Creative Caravan, where I will be residing, writing and creating new things till Spring!

So this past month has been very busy for the Creative Caravan as we made our way swiftly to the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, to rest our wheels in Canada for a while. It's good to be home, but it's been hard with all the festivities of Christmas and New year to get the Creative projects on the go.

Blessings to my neat freak mother who has turned a blind eye as Rene and I set up shop on the kitchen table. It's cold and snowy outside and the garage was just too cold to take over. I will be posting photos of the new scarf creations soon, along with a big announcement! Stay tuned!

Someone recently asked me if I will continue painting, and the answer to that is a resounding yes! I'm excited about exploring the Okanagan (where my parents live) through paint. Once I am finished painting my mother's Christmas present (Yes, I know, the Creative Caravan's wheels have been stuck in the mud on this one!) I will start the new series of Okanagan paintings. Though I think I won't forget about Turkey just yet- Still a few paintings to squeeze out there!

Stay tuned for the big announcement!
XXMelanie

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Melanie and the photos look great! The steaming cup of coffee on the last one has made me atually want a cup of coffee. Hmmm, think of the subliminal possibilities:-)
    Congrats and keep having fun with your creativity!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete