Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bears in Artful Design


Hip Hip Hooray!

I got another mention on the My Naramata Site!
This time for "The Bear in the Orchard" original gouache painting completed this week.

Thanks again to Craig Henderson for the fabulous support. It really is exceptional to receive support from anywhere as as an artist, so thank you to you, Craig, for the continued support and to you as well if you happened to have visited the site to check out "Dogs chasing Geese on Manitou beach."

Here is the latest mention, along with a really beautiful new wine label (Something to aspire to!) from Foxtrot Vineyard in Naramata.
http://www.mynaramata.com/show512a/Bears_in_Artful_Design

And if you happened to miss the first article (Which has now had over a thousand hits! Where is it all coming from? I really have no clue! TSP? ; ) ) Here it is:

I am planning put together some art card packages and prints in the near future. If you are interested in the paintings, prints or art cards, or have any ideas for me please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again,Craig, (www.mynaramata.com) and to Jonny for his support at the Sublime Portal in Istanbul,(www.thesublimeportal.com) for a keen interest in what I am doing half a world away. I do really appreciate it.

And thank you to all of you who continue to check back here from time to time!

I'm off to Vancouver for the weekend to see my sister, celebrate Chinese New Year, Valentines Day and of course the Olympics! Have a great weekend!

XXMelanie

No comments:

Post a Comment