Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scarves for Make it Vancouver!

I'm heading down to Vancouver tomorrow morning. Big City, here I come! Here is a sneak peek at some of the new scarves that we will be showcasing. They aren't listed on Etsy as of yet, so if you see something you can't live without, please contact me for details.

New colours and some new designs!

Twig scarves.

Skull and Crossbones.

A rainbow of new scooter scarves!

New Yoga scarves- The first one had a new stamp that says "Ahimsa" (non-harming) in Sanskrit.

New addition to the vintage ladies scarves- The umbrella lady from Paris on the green one!

New colours of the Islamic Tree design.

Bollywood can't do it much better- Henna designs on new colours.

Hand of Fatima scarves!

This one has yet to be named- the acoustic guitar Scarves. Rene suggests Glam Rock.

The ever dependable Funky Bud.

Feathers.

The arching Cat Scarf. Suggestions for a good name?

The shutterbug scarf reinvented!

I really like these big Eiffel Towers.

See you at Make it Vancouver! Click for details!

XXMelanie

3 comments:

  1. Wow haven't you been busy! Can't wait to see them all in person tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love to see your works.And I'm very proud of my scarf you made for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keiko! I'm glad you liked it! ; )

    ReplyDelete