Friday, April 23, 2010

Cupcakes in the Kitchen!

“The most successful people are those who are good at Plan B.”

~ James Yorke

Would you eat these?

Plan B!

Our summer plans are up in the air. So since we are already thinking of doing a few markets this summer, we decided it might be a good idea to experiment with adding Rene's new found culinary expertise into the mix.

Cupcakes and cookies!

Istanbul Turbans and Taiwanese Curly turds!

Our first attempts at icing cupcakes. Rene is still far more at ease than I am at piping stuff, but I am a quick study. Considering she's been doing this stuff for years and this is my first attempt, I'm actually quite proud! But the cupcakes with the wonky tips? Those would be mine.


This little experiment reminds me of my old hairy dog, Muffy.

I'm suffering from the sugar rush though. We made these last night and I laid awake till 4 am my mind blabbering away at me all night. No more sugar for me!

For a first attempt and practice, I think we did well.
Now, Who wants to save us from them?
Next up! Cookies!

xxMelanie

No comments:

Post a Comment