Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Facebook Fan Page Up and Running!

This picture has nothing to do with anything.
But I took it last week and it seemed to be a good spring photo, so here you go!

Just a quick note today to let those of you who are on Facebook know that I have created a Facebook Fanpage for The Creative Caravan. Why? You might ask. Well, there are several good reasons.

One being, anyone can join the fan page. Please pass the link on to anyone you think might be interested. There have already been a few people who are interested in the same sort of thing I am, so we are meeting for the first time in cyberspace! The fan page makes things more interactive. People can post on the fan page wall as well so it's a much better way to communicate with people who might be interested in things we do or have some suggestions etc. Please join if you are interested!

Another reason is that I can do free giveaways from time to time to those fan page members who are deserving of a little Creative Caravan Love! Keep an eye out for those giveaways.

And third, I can quit bombarding my friends with my art and scarves! It separates my own personal Facebook account with Creative Caravan. The blog will always remain the same.

I look forward to seeing you over there!

This link will take you to the fanpage.

XX Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment